As a warehouse employee, you are an all-round employee in the warehouse. Your tasks will vary from inbound to outbound and from labeling to processing ...
Want to work for the world's fastest growing employer in logistics with a focus on fashion and lifestyle markets and have a chance to get a contract with the client? Come and work for a longer period of time at Bleckmann as a warehouse employee.
As a warehouse employee you work at the heart of Bleckmann's logistics process. The logistics process consists of various sub-processes and functions. You and your team ensure that the process runs as efficiently as possible.
What tasks do you have as a warehouse worker?
• You will be busy collecting the orders;
• You sort, count and secure the clothing;
• You take care of the inbound and outbound of the clothing;
• You will be busy with scanning and repacking the goods.
What can we offer you?
• Salary €11,09 gross per hour;
• When you do your job well, you will get a Bleckmann contract with hours guaranteed after 4 till 6 weeks;
• High hours guarantee with proper functioning;
• Travel costs of €0.10 cents per kilometer from 10 km;
• Work for a longer period of time;
• The choice between working full-time or part-time;
• Clean, pleasant and safe working environment.
• Development opportunities (Team Leader, Supervisor, …)
The extra benefits during peak periods:
• Activities during the end-of-year peak;
• A raffle with fantastic prizes such as consumer electronics, perfume and clothing at the end of the year-end peak.
The benefits of working via Timing:
• Choice between weekly or 4-weekly payout;
• Discount on your health insurance;
• Access to free online courses.
What we ask from you:
Enthusiasm is the most important thing as a warehouse worker. You want to realize a successful process together with your team. You are available full-time within 2 shifts (availability between 6am and 1am, during peak periods) and we can count on you (full-time) during busy periods such as Black Friday and other sales periods. As a warehouse employee you have your own transport to the business park in Venlo (by bicycle or car).
Heb je nog vragen?
Vestiging Timing Inhouse Brabant Oost-Limburg Noord, Daphne Dekkers
“Werken bij Bleckmann is 8 uur sporten en ook nog geld verdienen“
Waar ga je werken?
Bleckmann is market leader in providing Global Supply Chain Solutions for fashion and lifestyle industry. In total Bleckmann has 23 sites in the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK and the USA and serves several well-known designers and firms. Working for Bleckmann Venlo means working in a leading and professional team with passionate colleagues who continuously focus on connecting organizations, markets and people!
Hoe werkt solliciteren via Timing?
Op basis van je online sollicitatie bepalen we of je past bij onze opdrachtgever en de vacature.
Als je geschikt bent, dan nodigen we je uit voor een gesprek op de locatie en leren we elkaar beter kennen.
Uiteindelijk stellen we je voor aan de opdrachtgever. In overleg met de opdrachtgever bepalen we of en wanneer jij kunt starten.
- Zowel zelfstandig als in teamverband werken; - Afwisselende taken uitvoeren; - Laden en lossen van vrachtwagens (eventueel d.m.v. een heftruck); - ...
Ben jij opzoek naar een logistieke baan en wil jij graag zo snel mogelijk aan de slag? Ben je minimaal 24 uur per week beschikbaar? Lees dan snel verder. ...