As a Sort Operator you process incoming packages from DHL Servicepoints and you are getting them ready for shipment to the customer. As a Sort Operator ...
Sort Operator night shift (English)
Bedankt voor je interesse! Deze vacature is recentelijk vervuld. Maar gelukkig hebben we nog voldoende andere gave vacatures beschikbaar voor jou! Bekijk de vacatures op de pagina hieronder!
As a Sort Operator you process incoming packages from DHL Servicepoints and you are getting them ready for shipment to the customer.
As a Sort Operator you will also:
• Sort packages and place them on conveyer belts (with a max. of 23 kilo);
• You make sure the barcode on the package is scanned correctly by the machine;
• You remove them from the conveyer belt after they have been scanned and processed and place them in containers to go into the trucks and vans;
• You keep a watchful eye in making sure the process goes well!
To get in impression what working at DHL means you can watch the following video:
Is the video not working? You can copy the following link into you browser: https://vimeo.com/540067946
What do we ask of you for this vacancy?
• You are available in the night, at least between 2:30 – 8:00;
• You are at least 3 days each week available;
• You are able to get a VOG (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag), the costs for this will be paid back by Timing;
• You are able to do work that can be physically heavy (packages up to 23 kilo).
Does this sound like you? Do not hesitate to apply right now! You can apply with the button at the top, call us at 088-5063089 or e-mail us at [email protected]