As a business analyst your focus will be on delivering bulletproof reports regarding the processes that are currently ongoing within the warehouse towards site management and Business unit management. You will keep a helicopter view on the reported numbers and build in the necessary checks. Furthermore, you will inform your colleagues in a pro-active manner regarding the daily KPI’s. Being a business analyst, your main focus will be on advising site management on how to improve operational efficiency and workflows based on the data that is available.
As a Business Analyst;
You will lead all internal reporting processes within the Business Unit
You will thoroughly analyze data and translate these into business opportunities
You will analyze and optimize the forecast and the goods flows
You will process al data according to strict procedures and KPI reports
You will advice site management based on your daily reports
You will formulate personal and team KPI’s according to the data from the Warehouse Management System
You will recognize business opportunities within the data of the Warehouse Management System
Proactive contribution to our Lean Six Sigma method
• HBO degree (or equivalent) in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or a similar discipline
• Starter/Medior (1-5 years’ experience) with preferably minor experience within a similar position
• Proficient in MS Office with particular emphasis on Excel
• Proficient in written and spoken Dutch and English
• Able to analyses large amounts of data quickly and accurately
• Hands-on mentality and results driven
• Able to work as both a team player and individually
• Flexible, stress resistant and willing to work outside normal hours when required
• In possession of a driving license and willing to travel within the country
We offer a challenging, independent position within a positive working atmosphere. Salary is compliant with Bleckmann Solutions BV remuneration policy.
Waar ga je werken?
Bleckmann is market leader in providing Global Supply Chain Solutions for the Fashion and Lifestyle industrie. Bleckmann warehouses distributes both hanging and flat packed goods, with a major emphasis on fulfilling online sales for our clients. Bleckmann has 28 sites in total situated in Blegium, the Netherlands, the UK and the Unites States and serves several well-known designer brands and companies. Working for Bleckmann means working in a leading professional team with competent, passionate colleagues who connect organizations, markets and people in a sustainable manner.
Heb je nog vragen?
Vestiging Timing Inhouse Zuid-Oost I, Kim Jansen
Hoe werkt solliciteren via Timing?
Op basis van je online sollicitatie bepalen we of je past bij onze opdrachtgever en de vacature.
Als je geschikt bent, dan nodigen we je uit voor een gesprek op de locatie en leren we elkaar beter kennen.
Uiteindelijk stellen we je voor aan de opdrachtgever. In overleg met de opdrachtgever bepalen we of en wanneer jij kunt starten.